OKLAHOMA MEDICAL MARIJUANA LAW | CALE LAW OFFICE
MEDICAL MARIJUANA LICENSE CONSULTING, COMPLIANCE AUDITING, AND LEGAL REPRESENTATION
People endeavoring into the medical marijuana business in Oklahoma are like pioneers on a new frontier.
But the road through this new territory can be treacherous if you don’t have somebody to help navigate you through the legal landscape.
Marijuana laws and regulations are complex. Plus, cities, towns, and state agencies oftentimes pass ordinances and regulations that exceed their lawful authority.
So, if you are getting into the medical marijuana business, AND you want to stay in it, then it’s important to hire Tulsa medical marijuana attorney Stephen Cale to guide and defend you.
Read more about our services below (past “Related Articles”) .
- Marijuana Testing With OMMA Licensed Lab Now Mandatory
- OMMA Expands Recall Of Moon Mix LLC Medical Marijuana Products
- Oklahoma Legislature May Do Away With Certificate Of Compliance In 2020
- Bill Introduced To Eliminate Durational Residency Requirement For Transporter Agent License, Lower Fee
- Oklahoma Bill Introduced To Give Municipalities, Counties Power To Restrict, Ban Medical Marijuana
- State Bill Seeks To Raise Medical Marijuana Business License Fee To $10,000
- State Bill Introduced To Keep Dispensaries Away From “Place Of Worship”
- New CBD Labeling Law Goes Into Effect
- OMMA Implements New Reporting Requirements For Growers, Processors, And Dispensaries
- Yes, You Can Get An Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Business License Without A Certificate of Compliance, But There’s A Catch | Tulsa Medical Marijuana Attorney
- U.S. Supreme Court Case Could Void Residency Requirement For Oklahoma Commercial Medical Marijuana Licenses
- New Law, Rules Block Patient Drives At Dispensaries | Tulsa Medical Marijuana Attorney
- Gov. Stitt Approves New Emergency Medical Marijuana Rules
- Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Businesses Choose Cale Law Office | See The Reviews | Tulsa Medical Marijuana Attorney
- New Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Testing Lab License Coming In August | Part 1
- New Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Testing Lab License Coming In August | Part 2
- Health Department To Start Food Inspections, Compliance Education For Oklahoma CBD, Medical Marijuana Processors And Dispensaries
- Parts of New Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Waste Management Act Go Into Effect | Constitutionality Questioned
- New Law: Adds Mandates for Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Transporters, Businesses | What You Need To Know
- New Law Creates Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Transporter Agent License
- What Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Businesses Need To Know About Inspections Under The New “Unity Bill” Law
- 12 Things Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Processors Need To Know About New Emergency Rules For Food Products
- Health Department: Oklahoma CBD and Marijuana Businesses May Need Food Licenses
- Four Things A Medical Marijuana Business Should Do If It Gets A Violation Notice From The OMMA
- New Emergency Rules Put Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Food Processors In A “Sticky” Situation
- 8 Things Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Businesses Need To Know About Record-Keeping, Monthly Reports, And Audits
- What Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Growers, and Processors Need To Know About OBNDD Registration
- What SQ 788’s Medical Marijuana Law Says About Says About Child Custody And Visitation
- Top 3 Reasons You
STILLShouldn’t Talk To Police -Even If You Have A Medical Marijuana License
- This Little SQ 788 Exception Is A BIG Deal For Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Patients And Head Shops
- Six Mistakes That Will Kill Your Medical Marijuana Grower License Application
- Legal Landmines For Medical Marijuana Cardholders | Part 1: Possession of Drug Paraphernalia | It’s More Than Pipes, Bongs And Vapes
- What You Need To Know About Medical Marijuana And Driving
- Attorney General Tells Board To Revise Medical Marijuana Rules
- Criminal Provisions Of State Question 788
- State Question 788 Frequently Asked Questions
LICENSE APPLICATION RENEWAL, CONSULTING
AND LEGAL REPRESENTATION FOR:
You’ve invested so much. So, take a proactive approach to your medical marijuana business. State law and regulations permit the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority to conduct on-site inspections and auditing of medical marijuana businesses. Non-compliance can mean fines or a loss of license.
Stay ahead of the game and ensure your compliance with regulators by letting us conduct audits. We’ll do an assessment and make a report to you outlining whether you are in compliance, short-comings, and areas that need improvement.
PREPARATION AND REPRESENTATION BEFORE LOCAL AND STATE COURTS, AGENCIES, BOARDS, AND COUNCILS
REPRESENTATION AND APPEAL OF AGENCY ACTIONS, SUCH AS LICENSING DENIALS AND FINES
BENEFIT FROM THE RIGHT CHOICE
Tulsa medical marijuana attorney Stephen Cale is a Legal Committee member of the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML). He’s not new to cannabis law. He consistently stays abreast of the complex area of marijuana regulations and laws.
Tulsa medical marijuana attorney Stephen Cale has a passion for medical marijuana causes. He understands how people benefit from cannabis and wants to help them and marijuana businesses.
Tulsa medical marijuana attorney Stephen Cale has certification in marijuana horticulture. So, he is knowledgeable about the cannabis growing industry.
Call the Cale Law Office at 918-277-4800 for your free initial consultation and for more information. Or, contact us via the web.
Tulsa medical marijuana attorney Stephen Cale serves clients throughout Oklahoma and Northeastern Oklahoma, including Tulsa County, Jenks, Glenpool, Bixby, Collinsville, Owasso, Sand Springs, Sapulpa, Rogers County, Catoosa, Claremore, Mayes County, Adair, Chouteau, Disney, Grand Lake, Langley, Locust Grove, Pensacola, Salina, Spavinaw, Wagoner County, Coweta, Muskogee County, Webbers Falls, Okmulgee County, Pawnee County, Keystone Lake, Osage County, Pawhuska, Hominy, Nowata County, Coffeyville, Craig County, Vinita, Big Cabin, Washington County, Bartlesville, Copan, and Dewey.